As soon as I arrived on the Airport I found out that I wasn’t the only one with some flight problems, I was surrounded by 1000’s of (smelly)france and Korean people. I had to drop my luggage and that will take me 4 hours, which was stressfull as I didn’t know if I was going to make it, but luckily the flight got delayed and with a smelly shirt I will jump on the plane with my friends for an 7 hour flight.
We will arrive in Boston, where we are a little scared for the customs, as the States are known for their hard customs. But we made it without any problems, so that’s a good start.
Meanwhile it’s 16h o clock in the states, and 22h in Europe, the jetlag is going well but that will change later on.
Chris of the Anniversary Club is waiting for us and its good to meet him, such a nice guy, who will be surrounded by European idiots, and we will make that clear in the car towards our first show of the tour. We can’t stop making fun of eachother, but yeah making fun of france people is the easiest thing do to, they ask for it.
To be really honest, I don’t know where I’m going, I haven’t fixed anything for this tour, all the credits are going towards Luke and Chris, who did an amazing job. So I will just talk a lot of bullshit and sit in the back of the car.
We arrive in this ghetto something kind of neighborhood, with these nice big houses, which are not in good conditions, but it looks cool, where some kids are sitting on the stairs waiting for us, and actually those are the kids where we are going to play for, just a couple of them will show up. The show is nothing special, playing some songs and make bad jokes in front of 10 people or something. Maybe I’m too spoiled with Europe, I don’t know. If we will keep on having these shows, I will end up so damn broke, and there won’t be any USA tour.
I played 2nd, and it’s cool to see Chris playing, what a lovely vocals, and as soon as it was Luke’s turn, I was going to lose myself in my jetlag and will fall asleep at his set, nothing personal, but the jetlag was kicking me. I went out for some fresh air with Chris and had some good serious talk about touring full-time and that not that many people do understand you, it’s not always that good as you might think.
Suddenly we heard this weird ass high scream, and I saw my first couple of Racoon’s, probably one of them was getting raped, horrible sound.
The rest decided to drink a lot, I’m taking it easy I think for this tour.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten