maandag 3 mei 2010

29-04 Europe isn’t a country it’s a cat with the largest penis

We will play another house show today in Philadelphia, but not before we go for a south street challenge, and they promised us we would die. South Street Challenge: You go to this Pizza place where you order a huge slice of pizza, than go to Jim’s where you order a Cheese Steak roll, you put the roll on the pizza and wrap the pizza around the Cheese steak, 2000 calories, but to be honest it wasn’t that bad, until the moment you have to go to the toilet. After the pizza and cheese steak you will top it off with some Italian ice (what the Americans call Italian ice, it’s just slush) which will give you some brain freezes like you never had before, horrible.
After our challenge we went into a record store, which we better not do anymore, it’s too dangerous for my wallet.


After our tour-de-record-store, we go to Jim’s house where we will play a set. The set was okay, it was nice. As soon as we were ready people went out for a smoke, I went outside to hang around with the other people, while they were talking with this homeless guy called Marvin, talked about tons of bullshit, he asked me where I’m from and I told him Europe, he talked about Europe being a country, so I told him what Europe was.
He told me he liked the song sweet home Alabama, so I grabbed a guitar took it outside, before I know, we were singin old songs together with 15 man outside, it was amazing, these moments make it worth to tour, these are the moments which will stay with me for a while.
Afterwards we went inside, and went to another place to have another drink and a pizza, then we go back to house.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten