dinsdag 20 april 2010

I should pack my bags

It's almost time, to leave the home base.
This time i will go away for a 3,5 weeks tour in the USA, the Eastcoast.
I will hit the road with my good friends and tourbuddy's Luke Hilly, Greg Laraigne and Anniversary Club. I'm looking forward to the tour, it's going to be great.


The last days i was in complete Chilling mode, it's has been a long time ago, since i'd just turned off the computer, and didn't even thought about working. It was nice, but yeah it's a part of the job, if i want to keep on playing.
I spend my last day with my girl in a bungalow next to the beach, just what i needed. Went to the beach, did some shopping (that's what girls need, we man need food, girls need shops), had some dinner with my parents in a traditional Pannekoeken huis, and had a lot of sleep.
And it's sad to leave her for 3,5 weeks, i will miss her. But hurray for the digital world, we will survive this. I'm now in germany, enjoying my last day together (she's on school now, so that's why i use the computer).


It's still a big question i'm going to make it to the states because of the ashes up in the air, people keep on asking me, but i will just see how it goes, it's looking good for now, but you will never know, we will see.

1 opmerking: